Monday 29 February 2016

Love

February has flown by and it's the last day of the Art Journal Journey challenge If Music Be The Food Of Love. I've enjoyed hosting the challenge and I'd like to thank everyone that entered - your creations were wonderful - so many different styles of crafting. Thank you also Valerie and Susi for letting me host the challenge. I've made one last entry for the challenge.


For the background I used Brushos and acrylic paint, I also did some stencilling with modelling paste and let some acrylic ink run down the pages.The stamps I've used are by Dina Wakley, I've also used a little bit of tissue wrap.


Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

10 comments:

  1. Wow Hazel! Talk about finishing on a high note(forgive the pun!) This is so beautiful, both to look at and to read that fabulous quote! These colours are really singing too! This has been a brilliant theme so Thank You for that!(I'm sure I still have some song titles in me!) Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love your colors and blending. Your quote is so true. Love is what makes the world go round.
    xoxo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely adorable spread to the wonderful theme you have chosen Hazel! Thank you for all the fantastic support you have given to the challenge this month!
    It is much appreciated!
    Happy evening!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing spread Hazel with wonderful colours and images. Thank you for hosting such a great theme and I have really enjoyed joining in

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful piece Hazel. Thanks for all your wonderful pages and being such a great hostess. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a fantastic journal spread Hazel. I have realy enjoyed your challenge theme this month.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a romantic piece to end the month. It was a great challenge this month-I had a lot of fun participating. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful heart pages dear Hazel with great color textures and stamps. Very good composition!
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo just love your layering! I find layers so difficult lol.
    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete