Sunday 3 January 2016

SPA Challenge - Men In Hats

Men In Hats is the first challenge of the year for the Sunday Postcard Art.


I'm a bit short for time at the moment so I had to do a quick card. The background is a Gelli print that I made a few months ago. I stamped the Stampers Anonymous men images onto card and coloured them with pencils. I cut them out and glued them to the card. I wrote the Walt Whitman Quote on white card and drew some lines round the edge of the postcard.

Thanks for looking.
xxx Hazel.

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous work, Hazel. Just charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the jazzy colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Hazel with great colour choices and especially the ones for the hats

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colorful imagery -great expressions. A wonderful postcard Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Hazel - Here's to it being a good one for you!
    Brilliant card especially with the idea of adding some witty words from Walt Whitman. Plus I like the vintage gents set against the bold background.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fabulous! Happy New Year Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those gents, and that fab quote! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These two look wonderful in their rainbow hats - good old Walt!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the look on their faces!
    Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Surprising colors for your vintage gents, Hazel, but they works so well together! Very clever, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Fabulous card, Hazel! I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh loving this Hazel, fab colours too for a male card xx

    ReplyDelete