I enlarged a photo of a hydrangea from my garden and printed it onto copy paper. I tore round the flower head and adhered it to the page. I then stencilled some modelling past with a Dreamweaver stencil and when the paste had dried I gave the page a light coat of gesso.
I sprayed the page with water and added some Dylusions ink.
I went round the edges with picked raspberry distress ink and stamped some butterflies and letters. I stamped and die cut the large butterfly and added it and the calendar to the page.
I used Stampers Anonymous stamps for the background letters and butterflies, for the large butterfly I used a Stampendous stamp and die.
Thank you for looking.