Sunday 5 July 2015

KCUK Deco Pages - Spring Flowers

Good Morning, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, after yesterdays beautiful sunshine we have rain today and it looks like it's not going to stop.

I'd like to share with you a couple of pages that I made for the KCUK deco swap.


I stamped the background with an Impression Obsession stamp and Distress ink. I then stamped the PaperArtsy/Jofy flowers onto the page and onto white scrap card. I used Inktense pencils to colour the flowers and stems then I cut the flowers out and glued them to the page and added some dew drops. I then stamped the Hobby Arts quote directly to the page and drew lines round the sides.


I coloured the background with Distress ink and stamped the Joanna Sheen lily of the valley stamp with Archival ink. I stamped the main image [ I think it's a Hero Arts stamp ] onto white card with Archival ink I cut the image out and added some ribbon and die cuts.

7 comments:

  1. Love the stripey background on the first and the die cut flower heads on the second. Your swap partners will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Hazel. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both really lovely pieces Hazel. Great backgrounds

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh lovely, especially the top one xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoyed the Deco swap.
    Hazel, both pages are amazing, quite different to each other. There is such freshness to the first page and the second, well the word that immediately jumped into my head was elegant.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...these are beautiful Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different yet both are lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete