Monday 13 April 2015

The Documented Life Project - Week 8

Hi everyone, I hope you had a good weekend, I went to the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace on Saturday, had a good day meeting friends and spending some money although I didn't spend as much as I usually do.

I'd like to share with you week 8 of the DLP challenge, the challenge for the week is Repeating Elements. I decided to do squares as I remembered that in 2013 I made an inchie every week for the Every Inchie Monday challenge, I never did anything with the inchies, they were put into an envelope and forgotten, the pages in my journal are A4 size, big enough to take all 52 inchies.

I'm linking my journal pages to Rhedd's Creative Spirit Anything Goes challenge.


These are the finished pages.


I started by drawing the grid and adding the calendar page.


I then coloured the squares with Inktense pencils and a water brush. I coloured the rest of the page with a red watercolour crayon and went over the lines with a black pen, I also drew squiggles on the lines but they're not on this photo.


I stamped some squares [Hero Arts] with distress ink in the blank areas and glued in the inchies.


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful project, you put a lot of tim and work into this. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice DLP page and how nice that you were able to use your inchies for it! Safe at last :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brill way to display inchies, Hazel. Makes a brilliant journal dps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, this is just awesome Hazel :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to display all of those fab inchies! Love this colourful spread Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great display of inchies - works really well - all of them individually and together. Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit - Steffi :o) xx

    ReplyDelete