Monday 30 March 2015

A Couple of ATCs

Good morning a everyone, I hope you all had lovely weekend, I went on a mixed media workshop yesterday and had a brilliant time. What I made isn't quite finished yet but as soon as it is I will put on my blog.

Today I'd like to share a couple of ATCs with you.


I used one of my mono prints for the background and stamped some script on it.
The Dina Wakley image was stamped and embossed and the Creative Expressions words were stamped and embossed. I went round the edge with some blue acrylic paint.


Again the background is a mono print that I adhered to some blue card. I stamped the Chocolate Baroque flower onto the background in white and also stamped it on to a book page in black. After colouring  the flower with acrylic paint I cut it out and adhered it to the ATC. I also stencilled some dots. I hand wrote the word onto a piece of scrap card.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful ATCs, looking forward to seeing what you made at that workshop! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ATCs cards. Can't wait to see your Workshop project

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Following you by email too now so I don't miss any more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, they're fab Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete