Altered Eclectics is a challenge blog for mixed media and altered projects - no cards or ATCs are allowed and the theme is always Anything Goes.
This year I'm joining in with The Documented Life Project so for my DT piece I've decorated the cover of my album.
I'm using the large Dylusions album for the project, it's A4 in size.
I painted the cover with gesso and then painted it with acrylic paint, I stencilled some orange flowers but it was too much so I used a credit card to add more acrylic paint leaving some of the orange showing. I stamped some script and used the edge of the credit card to make lines.
I stamped the leaves and coloured them with Inktense pencils and a waterbrush.
The title and year were done on the computer and glued to the cover, I did attempt to write them by hand but I'm not very good at lettering and it looked awful.
The flowers were stamped onto white card and coloured with Inktense pencils. I fussy cut them and glued them to the cover.
This is a photo of the front and back cover.
The flowers and leaves were stamped with Sheena Douglas stamps.
The rest of the DT have made some wonderful projects so why not pop over to the blog to take a look.