Sunday 25 January 2015

Craft Barn Calendar Challenge - January

I've decided to join in with the Craft Barns Calendar Challenge, for January the theme is Aqua and Snowflakes.


I used a baby wipe to colour the background with peacock feathers distress ink. The trees [Artemeo stamp] were stamped with evergreen bough distress ink. I glued bits of a lacy handmade paper at the bottom. For the snowflakes I used a mixture of Tattered Lace dies and a Martha Stuart punch. I put stickles on the snowflakes and handmade paper but the photo doesn't show it very well.
I shall probably matt the pages onto card but I'm not sure how I'm going to bind them yet.

13 comments:

  1. Your calendar page is very pretty, it looks like that here just now! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page. love the combination of all the elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great first page - love the forest in the snow scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first page, love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the textured look too!! Thank you for joining in The Calendar Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab page...love those trees! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great first page. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layered stamping to create the depth of your forest, and the textured snow is so cool!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the texture on this Hazel.

    ReplyDelete