Tuesday 11 November 2014

Craft-Room Challenge - 3D

Good morning all, it's time for another Craft-Room Challenge and it's the lovely Christi's turn to choose the theme, she has chosen 3D. You can create anything as long as there's a 3D element on it.


Our sponsor this time around is Tando Creative.
 


For my DT piece I've made three 3D decoupaged Christmas cards. I use to do a lot of 3D decoupage years ago and it made a nice change to to do some again.

I've shown the front and side view of the cards, the side view is to show the layers. My photos aren't very good as the light wasn't very good when I took them.
There's not a lot to say about the cards - I cut out all the bits and used silicone glue to adhere them to the card.






.

The rest of the DT have made some great samples and would love you to visit the Craft-Room to take a look

5 comments:

  1. The cards are very pretty Hazel, looks like a lot of work getting them all together. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and stylish cards Hazel, so lovely;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Hazel-3D does make things stand out so much better.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These are so cute. I love the 3D layers ~ xo Christi

    ReplyDelete