Sunday 9 November 2014

Birdie ATCs

Good morning everyone, I hope you're having a lovely weekend, I had a fabulous day yesterday at a Mini Album workshop at the Craft Barn.

I'd like to share with you some Bird ATCs that I've made during the year.


I used a mono print background and stamped the hessian [Indigo Blu] and the branch [Inkadinkado]. Shabby pink Frantage was added to the card and I stamped the postmark [TJ Designs]. I stamped the bird [Lost Coast Design] onto a separate piece of card and cut it out.


I used Dylusions ink on the background and stamped the Inkadinkado branch. The Dina Wakley scribble bird was stamped onto a separate piece of card and cut out.


The background on this ATC is weaved pieces of handmade paper. The Sheena Douglas stamps were stamped onto white card and watercoloured and then cut out.


The background was made with Distress inks. The main image is by Crafty Individuals.

6 comments:

  1. Your ATCs are gorgeous! Glad you had a fun day at the Craft Barn. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous little set there Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas on these ATCs--I love the little birdie charm

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous set of bird ATCs, some of them very familiar. You know I love birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all wonderful Hazel, I love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete