Followers

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

The Documented Life Project

A couple of weeks ago I joined the Documented Life Project on Facebook, we're given a challenge each week but as I've only just started I've got a lot of catching up to do. I spent last weekend decorating the covers of my journal. This is the result.


I really enjoyed decorating the cover and am looking forward to starting inside.
I used Dylusion sprays and acrylic paint and doodled everything except for the flowers and script. I used Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Creative Layers Stamp for the flowers.

 Front Cover

Back Cover

7 comments:

  1. Nice cover, I shall have to check out the link - it looks as though it might be on similar lines to JOURNAL52 which is also on Facebook, I know I'm having fun with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Hazel!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, If you had not told me you designed this I would have thought it was bought looking like this. It is so awesome and profession looking. I cant wait to see what you come up with next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful covers, they will bring you sunshine ona cloudy day! Have fun with the project. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like what you've done here. Can't wait to see it as it progresses, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. smashing covers Hazel, look forward to seeing your pages. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete