Tuesday 18 February 2014

Craft-Room Colour Challenge



It's Ambers turn to choose the latest theme for the Craft-Room Challenge, she has chosen a colour challenge and has provided the lovely picture below with the colours that are to be used.

                                                 

We are sponsored this week by the wonderful Stamp Addicts.  Click on the link to see all of the amazing stamping products they have available.


This is my DT card.


Last week I spent a lovely crafty day at my friend Alisons, we played with our Portfolio  oil pastels. I used them to colour  the background of my card together with a mask and a baby wipe. I stamped some script and then matted it onto some black card. I used felt tips to colour the Hero Arts flower stamp and then matted the image onto black card. The sentiment is a Darkroom Door stamp.
Helen Chilton has an article in January's Craft Stamper using Gelatos for the same technique.

The rest of the DT have made some beautiful samples and they would love you to visit the Craft-Room to take a look.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card, and a wonderful array of colours. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel, love it, beautifully made;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel :-) ....what a fabulous card. The colours are amazing and I love the design

    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, that background it delicious setting off the main image beautifully. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Hazel! I LOVE that background. Is this yet another media that I am going to have to try out hehe! This is so vibrant I can almost feel the spring sun glowing from the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a big pink person but I do love how pink and green look like together. So i love this one for sure, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love that colour combo, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is exquisite, Hazel, such vibrant colours. Alison is always good at getting people to try something!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning, Hazel. Love your take on the craft stamper gelato tehnique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The background is bold yet overall this card is such a delicate appearance - very pretty.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card for the challenge Hazel. Beautiful image to chose

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Hazel! I love the script on the background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Owwww this is gorgeous Hazel love the blend of colours :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete