Monday 4 February 2013

Happy Anniversary Card

Today I have another card showcased in the Gecko Galz 30 days of Valentines Day.
Its my Brother and Sister-In-laws Wedding Anniversary at the end of the month and as soon as I saw the giraffe image I knew I had to put it on my card for them. Jayne is mad on giraffes, she has quite a collection.


Image from the Gecko Galz Between The Lines Collage Sheet
Background Paper from the Gecko Galz A Rose By Any Other Name Paper Set.
White Scalloped Edged Card Blank.
Thread.
Black Card.
Flower Loom.
Black Gem
Peel Off Sentiment.
 
Adhere the background paper to the card.
Wrap the thread around the card.
Matt the image onto the black card and adhere it to the card.
Make the flower using the loom and adhere it to the card, if you haven't got a loom then use a flower from your stash. Add the black gem.
Add the sentiment.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Hazel I love your style of cards. I am hopeless with grungy style give me an inkpad and all that happens is a mess. Thankyou for popping by my little blog
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great Gecko Galz image--I don't think I'd have the patience to do that threading--it has an amazing effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Hazel, love those giraffes, they look like they form a love heart from the centre

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card. The image is adorable and the way you used the thread is perfect! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and a wonderful image tp use Hazel

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Hazel, those giraffes are fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete