Monday 25 February 2013

Every Inchie Monday

Street Sweeper is the theme for this weeks Every Inchie Monday challenge.
For my inchies I found a couple of images on the Internet, I couldn't decide which one to use so decided to do them both.


For the top one I coloured the background with coloured pencils and cut the image out and used foam pads to adhere it.
For the bottom one I cropped the image and printed it twice, then I cut the little man out of one of the images and used a foam pad to adhere him.

10 comments:

  1. They are really nice - both but I think I prefer the second one. It looks very detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Hazel, really sweet images :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. They are actually street sweepers - unlike mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your attention to detail is amazing Hazel - lovely work. Just tried to comment on a few others but the box is filled with your b/g again - drat! I bet it's Chrome again - lots of conflicts, lately x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific inchie Hazel.

    I hardly know how to say that I chose exactly the same image for mine which I made on Saturday lol. My inchie wasn't quite the same though. Before people think we are getting our heads together I have made another one and I am going to do a post for it now.

    Our minds must be really great cause we always seem to do the same thing with inchies.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the both of them what great detail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inchies! What would we do without the internet?! Lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely inchies Hazel, this one was not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both. The second one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete