Thursday 14 February 2013

Dance Divas Tag

Before I show you my tag I'd like to say hi and welcome to my new followers and also to apologise for my lack of commenting, I'm so behind at the moment but trying to catch up.

For my tag I used the lovely February products from Gecko Galz.

 
Gecko Galz Image from the Dance Divas Collage Sheet.
Gecko Galz Background Paper from the Pocket Full of Posies Paper Set.
Tag.
Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
Tulle.
Rose Ribbon, Charm, jump ring and Lace.
 
Cover the tag with the paper and colour the edges with the aged mahogany distress ink.
Adhere tulle to the tag and adhere some gathered tulle to the bottom.
Cut out the images and distress the edges then adhere them to the tag.
Adhere the rose ribbon.
Tie the lace through the hole and attach the charm with the jump ring.
Adhere the sentiment.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and images. I ONLY dance when no one's watching! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag and a great sentiment--I always do lol

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Hazel, love the trim at the bottom

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel this is a gorgeous tag. I love the feminine feel of this one, so pretty and vintage, great collage work too
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely textures, I love this tag Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You created a stunning tag that has so much life to it and I love those trims!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete