Tuesday 26 February 2013

Altered Notebook

Here is a little notebook that I altered for the Gecko Galz DT using the February products.

 
Gecko Galz Image from the Children's Hour Collage Sheets.
Two Background Papers from the Pocket Full Of Posies Paper Set.
Pink Card.
Notebook.
Memory Box Die.
Coloured Card.
Ribbon, Lace, Bird Charm.
Yellow Promarker.
Stormy Sky Distress Ink.
Adhesives of Choice.
 
Print one of the background papers large enough to cover the notebook. After the notebook is covered ink the edges with the stormy sky distress ink.
Cut the second background paper, pink card and image to size and distress the edges then matt them together adding the ribbon. Adhere to the notebook.
Embellish with the die cuts, lace, ribbon and charm. I used the yellow Promarker to colour the centre of the lace flowers.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, hope you are well. This piece of art is gorgeous, love the vintage image set against the die cuts. Lovely. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a huge fan of notebooks it would be so lovely to sit and write in such a creation.
    Gorgeous use of GG products.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel. Hope all is well. Thank you for your recent visit.
    Crafty hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful book Hazel. Such nice things added to it and the darling little bird is adorable.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty with a lovely vintage feel to it
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hazel, I am delighted to met you. I was out surfing the web, to stay away from the frig and snacking before dinner. I always seem to put weight on during the winter and it is time to get serious and get it back off. I love your blog and your tags are amazing. You certainly have an eye of composition and laying. I also love to get my hands into everything and anything creative. I feel most comfortable when the right side of my brain is at play. I am your newest follower, and I would be honored if you would choose to follow me back.
    Have a marvelous week . . . I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.
    Your new blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete