Wednesday 9 January 2013

Less is More

I've made this card for the Less Is More challenge, the theme is Black and White with a touch of another colour. It's been a long time since I entered one of their challenges but I have more time now to join in again.


This was a very quick and simple card to make.
I wrapped some thread round a scalloped card blank. I stamped the Crafty Individuals stamp onto white card with black Archival and matted it onto black card. I added the sentiment and my little bit of colour is the three blue gems.

I'm also entering my card in the Allsorts Clean and Simple Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. Really must try to find time for this - one of my favourite themes! Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel
    What a lovely card and sometimes less really is more. I used that line of thought on my Christmas card and was happy with the end result.
    Well done on a lovley card.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and I LOVE that stamp! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very crisp and elegant Hazel and the monochromatic colours really add to that feel.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, wonderful clean design and love this image with birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The addition of the thread is striking.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, thanks for playing along at allsorts this week, Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super stamp Hazel... this is lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure loving that card with the birds, so cute. Did you use more than one stamp to decorate that white card top? I love the chubby little birds on the wire. You are a very talented lady. Enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful 'Thread Lady'! ;o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clean, simple and... beautiful! No other word, love this one very much as usualy all your cards!
    Friendly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, Hazel! That bird stamp is lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the birds

    Sorry for my late visit!Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous hazel, really effective x

    ReplyDelete