Wednesday 3 October 2012

UK Stampers ATC Swap

The UK Stampers September ATC swap was to use stamps that we haven't used before, I don't know about you guys but I have rather a lot to choose from but I managed to sort out three and the results are below.


I sprayed the background with Glimmer Mist and stamped some swirls with an Ecogreen stamp then I adhered a piece of patterned hand made paper to it. I stamped the PaperArtsy stamp onto white card and edged it with worn lipstick Distress ink, I also used it round the edge of the ATC. The eye and cheek were coloured with coloured pencil. I embellished the ATC with a sun charm.






The PaperArtsy stamp was stamped onto white card using Black Archival ink. I used blue card for the ATC and embossed the edges with shabby pink Frantage embossing enamel. I adhered the image and words and added a silver charm.

I coloured the ATC with Distress Stain and stamped the PaperArtsy stamp with black Archival ink. I'd stamped the image twice and cut the butterfly out of the 2 image and covered it with stickles, when it was dry I adhered it to the ATC with some black gems. The image was matted onto black card.



8 comments:

  1. great atc's. love the social butterfly one, the yellow looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC's! Your swap partners will love them! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab ATCs Hazel, all different, great colours on the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the bottom one is mine - yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Hazel! Love all the 3 ATC; very good job!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ATCs Hazel...love them all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set, love the stamp on the top one!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely set of ATCs Hazel, I thought it was just me with loads of stamps I haven't used yet, lol. The shabby pink enamel is lovely.

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete