Friday 31 August 2012

A Splash Of Colour

My first scheduled post while I'm in Ireland is some ATCs that I've made for the Paperplay August ATC swap. The theme is a splash of colour.






For the background I splatted some wild honey and worn lipstick Distress stain onto some white card and coloured the edges with vintage photo Distress ink then I stamped the PaperArtsy image. I stamped and cut out the PaperArtsy cotton reel and wrapped some coloured thread round them and I added some buttons.

9 comments:

  1. Love the colour splashes! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Hazel and lots of terrific colours to dazzle.

    Hope you are keeping dry in Ireland and enjoying yourself.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to have one of them in my collection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Hazel colours are great.hope you have a great time in Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thease look outstanding Hazel such viberant colours :)
    Hope your having a wonderful time and it's not to wet
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, hope you're having a wonderful time in Ireland - it's one of the most beautiful places. Your atcs are fabulous! I love the bright colours and those cotton reels!

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am now the proud owner of one and it is fab, I did actually get to see all 3 of them, but alas had to give the other 2 away in a swap!!!

    Hope you're having a fab time in Ireland Hazel.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are certainly 'a splash of colour' and I love them - so bright and zingy. Good thinking in the way you have done them.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete