Wednesday 25 July 2012

My First Digital Layout

A couple of Christmas's ago I was bought the Sefif CraftArtist programme so that I could have a go at digital crafting. I never played with it properly until about three weeks ago, this is the layout that I made.


I used different elements from a few of the digi kits that came with the programme and I'm really pleased with my first attempt. I found it very relaxing to do and can create on my laptop in the evening whilst watching TV. It wont ever take over from playing with paper and inks though.

12 comments:

  1. Well done, Hazel, it looks beautiful!! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Hazel and you seem to have mastered your 'new' toy, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Hazel - is that all digi and no actual craft elements at all? that's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Hazel! I love the contrast of Digi scrapbooking too as it's quicker I tend to find :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Hazel. What a wonderful layout.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel this is fabulous ! How clever you are

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is fantastic Hazel! It's hard to believe that this is all digital, you've definitely got the knack. The double image looks really effective.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, that's clever! Beautiful too! What a great way to store photos - must investigate this way. Know what you mean about paper and ink though.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful page, I love the double image! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel. Beautiful page. Love the layout and the embellishments.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant, love the mirrored image, what a pretty picture, xxx

    ReplyDelete