Tuesday 10 July 2012

Craft-Room Sport

Another fortnight has gone by so it's time for another Craft-Room Challenge. The new challenge is Sport and it has been chosen by Mervi.
For my DT card I have chosen the world of golf. The stamps that I used are
La Pashe Flippin' Stamps.
Funstamps Tee Time.
I sponged the edge of a white card blank with walnut stain Distress ink and then coloured some white card with faded jeans, I stamped the background images with stormy sky and then adhered it to the card blank, then I adhered some hessian to the card. The two images were stamped with coffee Archival ink and coloured with stormy sky, mowed lawn, festive berries and vintage photo Distress inks using a water brush..


 Our sponsor for the challenge is  Tanda Stamps


Thank you everyone that entered the Friendship challenge, we had some lovely entries, I hope you can enter our Sports challenge. If you need inspiration pop over to the Craft-Room to have a look at the lovely work that the rest of the DT has done.

14 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a golfer- I love the colours and all that detail, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and sentiment! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card and just right for any golfer.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Hazel,
    fun and fabulous golfer card,
    take care;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, This is so much fun, I've used this set but my card wasn't a great as this, love it!!
    Shame we didn't bump into each other at the CB I was there both days:0) Next time let me know you're going and we can meet up, that would be great fun, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...this is absolutey brilliant !

    ReplyDelete
  7. a brilliant card for a golfer hazel xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolute knock out card Hazel simply brilliant XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect card for a golfer Hazel. love the tactile hessian touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great fun card Hazel, Love all the different elements and layers.. Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Hazel, I love these stamps, and those colours look really good together. I can think of a few males who would love this.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely creation Hazel. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Hazel. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete