Saturday 23 June 2012

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside.

The theme for the June ATC swap on the Paperplay forum is At The Seaside/Beach, these are the ATCs that I've made.




For the background I brayered clam shell, lake, blueberry, pumpkin and sunflower Eco Green acrylic paint onto some card. I stamped the main images onto some card, coloured them with Promarkers and cut them out. I adhered some orange material then the images to the ATCs. I stamped the postmark and added the sentiments and a few small shells.
The stamps that I used are
Creative Expressions for the main images.
Crafty Individuals for the postmark and sentiments.

I 'm entering the ATCs in the Artful Times challenge, Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside.

14 comments:

  1. Those stamps are perfect for this - fab work, Hazel. The netting/fabric is the perfect touch. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece Hazel, makes me want to pack my bags and go....Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are even more gorgeous in real life, they arrived through my letter box this morning!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, I'm catching up at last:0) Gorgeous ATC's make me want to see summer again, about time we had some don 't you think? LOL I wish you luck with the challenge, they should do very well they're little beauties, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your fab Atc's into the Artful times challenge Hazel

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well whata you know lol great minds obviously think a like :) great set of atc's Hazel
    Von x♥x
    Artful Times

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant ATCs, Hazel! Thanks so much for going along with my chosen themw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a cool set of Atc's, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Hazel, these are stunning cards, gorgeous set;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant ATC's Hazel they did make me smile :) Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these they are like seaside postcards

    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all gorgeous Hazel, great images! xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful images and background on these gorgeous ATC's.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fabulous atc's these are - they really are miniature works of art. Fab!
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete