Tuesday 26 June 2012

Friendship

It's time for another Craft-Room challenge and the theme this fortnight is friendship and it has been chosen by Suzanne.

The sponsor for the challenge is crafty Individuals.



 I coloured a card blank with faded jeans Distress ink and then distressed the edges. I tore and then coloured the edges of some patterned paper from my stash, then I attached some beads that I'd threaded onto cotton. I stamped the images and sentiments with black Archival onto white card and then coloured them with faded jeans, then I matted them onto card.
All the stamps are Crafty Individuals.

I'm entering my card in the
Pan Pastel Challenge  Anything Goes.
Try It On Tuesday  Anything Goes.

We had some fabulous Furry Four Legged Family entries, Zoe is going to have a hard time choosing her top three. I'm looking forward to seeing your Friendship creations, the DT have done some lovely work, why not visit the Craft-Room Challenge Blog and take a look.


13 comments:

  1. Great card, love the images you have used! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, I love your sample with all it's wonderful layers. I love the subtle colours you have chosen, and the beads are the perfect finishing touch. Julia xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hazel, thank you for producing such a gorgeous card for my first hosted challenge...love the distressed torn edges and how you have layered them (love layering)...Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the two main images but never really used them successfully. Your card is wonderful, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your card Hazel :) just shouts out freiends and fun
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Hazel I just love that denim look, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Hazel. Love the texture effect you have created with the p.paper and the distressed edges. Really makes the images stand out.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Hazel, loving all the shades of blue and distressing just works! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOve your card Hazel, those CI stamps are really great and I love how you made them look like a scrapbook and backed with denim, fun!! Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous stamps and just love what you have done with them! Thank you for joining us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card, love the layout and the distressing and the beads is such a gorgeous touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right up my street - gorgeous stamps, gorgeous blues and browns. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fantastic images. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays "Anything goes" Challenge and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete