Sunday, 22 January 2012
I coloured the background card with broken china, faded jeans, bundled sage and dried marigold Distress ink, I used the ink pads directly to the card. The background trees were stamped with stormy sky Distress ink and black Archival. I stamped the main image onto white card and covered it with Crackle Accents, when it was dry I matted it onto black card and attached it to the main card. The words were stamped onto white card and cut out before attaching it to the card.
The stamps I've used are
Inkadinkado for the main image.
Dylusions for the words.
I'm not sure who made the background trees or the birds.