Sunday 8 January 2012

Style Is Eternal

This is a card that I've made for GECKO GALZ using an image from the Hurray For Hollywood Ephemera sheets and the Cherry Pie background paper.
I cut some strips of black card at an angel and attached them to the background paper then I attached it to a black card blank. I cut the image and sentiment at odd angles, matted them onto black card and attached them to the card. I added some circles, a pearl and a pearl spray.
The sentiment stamp that I used is by Hero Arts.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is fabulous Hazel, I love all the angled cutting, it looks perfect. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY stylish, Hazel - wasn't she beautiful? Love the colour of the paper, too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very stylish Hazel, love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel. Gorgeous card. I have always loved that image of Aud. The red paper looks fab.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. O I luv the layout and colours you have used ! Fab card.

    darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout and colours fits the image perfectly :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Hazel! Love that image of Audrey! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say Hazel, this is fabulous, that image is stunning and love the gorgeous dotty paper and the lovely pearls, fabulous piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super stylish! I have this as a stamp from The Stampsmith and it is a beautiful image to work with.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete