Thursday, 6 October 2011
I started of by getting hubby to drill the holes, next time I do anything like this I shall make the holes a little larger. I stamped the image, not sure who's stamp it is, then masked the image before colouring the background with blue Brilliance ink then a little galaxy gold round the edge. The hair and flower were coloured useing Promarkers. I tripple embossed with clear UTEE and on the second embossed layer I added some gold micro beads. After each layer I had to make sure that the holes didn't get clogged up with the UTEE. After it cooled down I added some jump rings, chain and charms then added the cord.