I started of by painting some burgundy corrugated card with orange and white acrylic paint, then I coloured some white card with tattered rose, antique linen and dried marigold distress ink using the direct to paper technique, I stamped lots of images on top of this using broken china and tea die distress ink and black archival ink. I cut out three images from a piece of Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper, then I attached it all to the backing card. I added cogs etc and wrapped some wire round a pencil to get the curly wire.
The stamps I used are by Katzelkraft and 7 Gypsies.
I'm entering this into Simon Says Stamp and Show some metal challenge and Just For Fun steampunk challenge.