Friday 27 May 2011

Chunky Alphabet Book Y and Z

Here are the last pages for KCUKs Chunky Alphabet swap.
Y is for Yellow Brick Road.
I used a Creative Expressions mask on some white card and stencilled it with some Distress ink and then stamped the crackled effect with a Tattered Angels stamp. I stamped the main images [Artistic Outpost] onto some white card and coloured them with Promarkers. The red shoes have some stickles on them.

Z is for Zebra.
For this page I started by putting some white card and a Dreamweaver stencil through my Epic 6 die cutting machine to get a Zebra skin effect. Before taking the stencil of the card I went over it with some black soot Distress ink. The main image is stamped with a Stampendous stamp onto white card, I used Distress ink to colour it. I don't know who makes the Zebra stamp but I stamped it onto shrink plastic with Stazon and attached them to the page after shrinking them.

4 comments:

  1. Great pages Hazel, especially the Zebra's love how you have done that. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background for Y is so realistic - wonderful effect.
    Your alphabet pages have been so amazing to look at.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, love the zebra look you ghave created. And the yellow brick road is very well done, too. Havea nice weekend, Hazel! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Hazel - the Y one is particularly inventive and the Z one shows clever use of a stencil. Like them both a lot.

    ReplyDelete