Saturday 19 February 2011

Chunky Alphabet Book P Q and R

P is for Peter Pan.
First I stamped the flying boys and then masked them off. I coloured the background with distress ink then removed the masks and coloured the boys with Promarkers then I stamped the buildings across the bottom of the page. Next I stamped Peter and Wendy on to some white card and coloured them with Promarkers, then I cut them out and attached them to the page.
Stamps used:
Artistic Outpost, the Peter Pan images.
Crafty Individuals, the buildings.
Q is for Queen.
I stamped the main image onto some white card and coloured it with distress ink then I cut it out and matted it on to the background, the background was some that I'd made a while ago, then I matted this onto some black card. I stamped the crown onto some gold mirri card then cut it out and attached to the page then I added the flower with a black gem in its centre. The word queen was a rub on that I found in my stash.
Stamps used:
Crafty Individuals, the main image.
Cherry Pie Artstamps, the crown.
R is for Rabbit.
I coloured the background with Adirondack brights. I stamped the image onto white card twice and coloured one of them with distress inks, cut it out and attached it to the page. Then I coloured just the rabbit on the other one and cut the rabbit out then attached it to the main image with some silicone glue. Lastly I attached an alphabet brad.
Stamps used:
Non Sequitur, all images.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, love the Peter Pan one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pages.. love those Peter Pan stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fab Hazel, hope I get one

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Hazel! I love the Peter Pan one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful - love the idea and the different images. I think The Rabbit is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pages Hazel, so much detail and hard work. Beautiful, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of pages! Love the cityscape with the Peter Pan images and hte colouring looks great all round!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel these are wonderful. Hard to pick a favourite but as Geminis are the Peter Pan's of astrology I will select that one lol.
    Fantastic colouring from you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, and all so different!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having seen these IRL I can only say they look even better than the photos. I just love the Peter Pan one although they are all brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are all wonderful! I love them all, but the rabbit I have seen used so many ways, but not like this! Love it!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete