Friday 14 January 2011

Journal Week 1


I can't believe that it was the beginning of November that I last posted anything, so I think it's about time I started again.
This is my first offering.
UK Stampers have started to do a weekly journal challenge so I thought I would give it a go. It'll be interesting to see if I can keep it up.
For week one we had to choose 3 goals to keep during 2011 and we had to include a photograph. My goals are:
1. Eat healthy food.
2. Take the dogs on longer walks.
3. Spend more time in the garden.
I used distress inks to colour the background. The sequin waste stamp is by The Artistic Stamper, all the other stamps used are by Eco Green Crafts. The photo is of a bee that I took in the garden that I want to spend more time in.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page Hazel! The colours are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete