Monday 27 September 2010

Wish You Were Here

I made this card for a cut up a stamp challenge, no we didn't really have to cut up a stamp but had to cut out part of a stamped collage image. I chose the Crafty Individuals seaside postcard stamp and cut out the lovely lady and the words. For the background I brayered some Eco Crafts acrylic paint onto white card, I was really pleased with the effect that I got. I embossed the orange card using the Spellbinders Impresserbilities Sea Scape template and my Epic Six machine. I embellished the card with some blue cord and a starfish charm.

4 comments:

  1. Hazel, that is a neat card! The layout is good, & I really love the embossing on the BG paper. I have not seen that pattern before.

    Lovely job, gal! Keep on craftin!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, you did a cracking job with this. She is a favourite of mine but I know she can be a bit fiddly to cut out. Like this lots. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love your painty background!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of techniques and materials, all coming together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete