For this swap we were given what I thought was a piece of felt to make something with, it turned out to be absorbent lint that's used to protect urine samples in the post. All I could think of was to make some flowers and use them on a hanging. I wish I had thought about splitting the lint to make thinner flowers as the ones I made were a bit thick.
I stamped some cream card with a lace stamp by the Artistic Stamper and edged it with some distress ink and some Brilliance galaxy gold. I stamped the Crafty Individuals image on to some plain material and then frayed the edges, I also stamped some swirls on the felt flowers. I made the flowers using strips of sari ribbon and organza ribbon using a brad to attach it to the felt flowers. The top was edged with some lace flowers and some beads and the hanger is some sari ribbon.