Thursday 15 April 2010

The Juggler

I was pleased with the way this card turned out. I wasn't sure if the beads on the wire would work and hope that the ends of the wire stays stuck in between the card.
The stamps are by Character Construction and I coloured the images with Promarkers. I wanted the beads to move from hand to hand so I threaded them on to some wire and stuck the ends of the wire to the arms. The background paper is a Graphicus Guild paper. I embellished the card with black pom poms, some flowers and gems.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning, Hazel - clever you :) Beautiful colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Hazel, so imaginative, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks painful! Do you do that at Alan's?! Fabulous card Hazel, thanks for a lovely crafty day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is amazing. How clever. I am beginning to have a bit of a soft spot for Character Construction stamps, they are just so versatile. Anyway I love this lots. Lynne M x (nice to be as bendy as that LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this in the flesh now Hazel, it's amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete